“The LNDT suspends collaboration with the director, pending the final judgment of the court,” the theater said in a press release.

The Night Writer was scheduled to premiere on October 9–10.

The theater also said that money for tickets would be refunded.

According to the data available to the LNDT, Fabre had been charged with sexual harassment and indecent behavior and would stand trial in March and April next year.

According to foreign media reports, the investigation into the behavior of Belgian multidisciplinary artist, choreographer and theater director was launched after twenty dancers from Fabre’s company Troubleyn accused the director of sexual harassment and fostering a toxic work environment back in 2018.

Some other establishments have also called off collaboration with Fabre since the allegations broke.

Source
It is prohibited to copy and republish the text of this publication without a written permission from UAB „BNS“.
BNS
Comment Show discussion
Top articles
Bookmark
Share
Opinions